December 15, 2014 by AJ Briones
I am actually sitting right now and gazing upon my four layer book shelf. I realized that I have so many books and I have to make a double time in reading these books. For that reason, I will be sharing with you some of the books I will be reading and hopefully cross out as already read. Here are those books:
- Passion by Louie Giglio
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan
- Multiply by Francis Chan
- Erasing Hell by Francis Chan
- Forgotten God by Francis Chan
- ReThink Your Life by Stan Toler
- Beyond Belief to Convictions by Josh McDowell & Bob Hostetler
- Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman
- The Mystery of the Empty Stomach by Joey Bonifacio
- Epicenter by Joel Rosenberg
Man! Have I got a lot of books to finish! Currently, I am at my last two chapters of the book God’s Not Dead by Rice Broocks. I just pray I can bring back my reading momentum.
Anyway, for those reading this post, I would like to recommend these books. Already ready the overview of the books I mentioned here and have already started reading some of these. These books are awesome reads and I know we’d learn a lot from these books.
Happy reading everyone!